Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

Hello, friends! I am trying to get back into the swing of blog things these days- after lots of pushing, I mean, encouragement from my blogger sister, and after I realized that blogging does actually help with my stress level. Currently I'm 16 weeks and two days pregnant (woohoo!!). Each of my appointments to this point have gone very well, thank the good Lord. My next appointment is next week, and as it's been almost 4 weeks since my last appointment, I find my anxiety growing. I just want to hear baby's beautiful heartbeat again! I am trying to stay positive, to surrender the worries, and to remind myself that everything is in God's hands. But, wow. This whole experience has been a lesson in surrender! There are some days when it is minute to minute, because I have a tendency to worry and let my imagination run wild with all of the negative possibilities. Thankfully, I have many wise, wonderful and positive friends and family members who encourage me to simply be grateful and enjoy my pregnancy. They are absolutely 100% right! I am so blessed, and here I am wasting precious time and energy in fear?? What's up with that? So, I'm going to try and be back on the blog circuit, figure out how to "follow" other blogs and basically everything else that goes on with this whole blog world.

1 comment: