Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ow.

So, it seems that my little buddy has found a very comfortable spot in my belly. Specifically, on the right side of my belly, pressing his head into my hip and broad/round ligaments. OW! The cool part is when he presses on my belly and makes it look lopsided. I don't know why this entertains me so much, but it really does. The downside to this is that it hurts, plain and simple. The pain got so bad a few days ago on vacation that I had to sleep sitting up! I just could not get comfortable on either side in order to actually rest, so I propped some pillows behind me and made it through the night. I have so many pregnant friends right now, but it doesn't seem like any of them are having these issues. ???? Most that I talk to just tell me that they're mainly tired (yes, me too) but I haven't heard much about them being in pain from the stretching their bellies are doing. Oh well. I am definitely feeling much more pregnant these days. I'll be 33 weeks on Monday, wow! Much more often these days, I feel like my little guy is a full grown guy...heavy! I know he's actually still a peanut, not even five pounds yet, but it's just amazing how different I feel now than I did a few weeks or a month ago. I am SO thankful that the school year has ended, and I've been able to take it easy these last few weeks. I'm just not sure how other ladies do it- work right up until their water breaks. Vacation pictures hopefully coming soon- waiting on my sister to email some to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment